Ford to launch new diesel F-150
The leading used van dealer in the UK, Blackwood, South Wales
Despite being America's best-selling pick-up truck for the past 40 years, the Ford F-150 gets its 1st diesel engine.
This new diesel engine will be a 3-litre V6 turbodiesel generating 282bhp and a 253lb/ft of torque it should be coupled with the all-new automatic 10-speed automatic gearbox.
The 2018 Ford F-150 will also come with lots of new features such as:
- New grille, headlamps and bumpers
- New military-grade aluminium alloy (17 to 22 inches)
- Optional adaptive cruise control with stop and go functionality.
- Pre-collision assist with pedestrian detection
- Embedded 4G LTE modem
- Optional B&O play audio system
- 360-degree camera technology
- Lane-keeping system designed to reduce unintentional lane drifting
- Optional Blind Spot Information System for trailer pulling up to 33 feet